... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 PM Wednesday
to noon CST Thursday...
* timing... from 3 PM Wednesday through noon Thursday.
* Precipitation type... primarily moderate to heavy sleet with
some freezing rain and snow.
* Accumulation... around 1/2 inch of sleet accumulation with an
inch of snow accumulation on top of the sleet during the
nighttime hours Wednesday night. Some light ice accumulation
* Temperatures... falling to below freezing during the mid to late
afternoon hours. Lows in the mid 20s Wednesday night.
* Main impact... sleet... snow and ice will create hazardous travel
conditions... especially Wednesday evening through early Thursday
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of winter
precipitation may cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and plan on some travel delays.
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST early this
* visibility... 1/4 mile or less at times.
* Impacts... reduced visibility will make driving hazardous.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will be reduced to less
than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down... use your low-beam
headlights... and leave plenty of distance between you and the
vehicle ahead of you.